Classic Eggless Vanilla Cake
Classic vanilla cake is the most loved cake by all age group peoples, because of its delicious taste & spongy texture. You can serve this classic eggless vanilla cake in its own style or cover the cake with some melted chocolate, as it will work as a chocolate ganache.
Basic ingredients for baking this spongy Eggless vanilla cake
- 1 Cup of All purpose flour
- 1 Cup of powdered sugar
- 1 Cup of Milk
- ⅓ Cup of Vegetable oil
- 1 Tablespoon of Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla extract
- 1 Teaspoon of Baking soda
- ½ Teaspoon of Baking powder
- ¼ Teaspoon of Salt
Instructions for baking this delicious cake
- In a mixing bowl combine milk, vegetable oil, vinegar, and vanilla extract together.
- Preheat your oven at 180 degree temperature before putting your batter in the oven.
- In another bowl combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and sugar together
- Combines dry ingredients into wet ingredients and mix them gently
- Grease your cake tin with some melted butter, then pour the cake batter into the tin
- Bake your vanilla cake in a preheated oven for about 30-35 minutes, insert a toothpick to check the cake, if it comes clean the cake is ready, if not bake it again for another 5-10 minutes.
- Take the cake out from the oven and give rest for 5-10 minutes to cool down completely
- Once the cake is completely cooled down, you can now do the frosting & decoration as per your desire, or else just simply spread some melted chocolate all over the cake.
- You can decorate your vanilla cake with chocolate ganache, some colorful sprinklers, and whipped cream.
- You can also decorate the cake with some whipped cream and make frostings of buttercream frosting, or colored whipped cream, or even with you can put some chocolate pieces, chocolate balls on the center of the cake.